Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 months ago

Who deserves to die?

I mean, I don't think I really need to explain this one.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Animal abusers

Source(s): Paedophiles, rapists, cheaters, murderers, animal abusers etc.
  • P
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Everyone. It's a birthright

• Raja
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Evil people deserve to die before their age ends their lives.

• 9 months ago

Anyone that knowingly, maliciously, unjustly, and unnecessarily, does significant harm. I guess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Everyone. God made human as time bombs. We are breathing out CO2 which are changing the climate to destruction.

• Sound
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

If we could somehow predict or see the future of a person's life and see that they've commited bad acts all their life, then one could argue that. The problem arises though when we obviously don't have this power and have to make a judgement call, a call that depends on our POV of the risks involved of whether a person should live or not. Really hard to tell.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Everybody who makes babies, or makes others make babies.

the planet is finite

• Everything is 'finite', with the exception of your spirit. Maybe someday you may realize this.

• 9 months ago

Deserving is a judgement call.

Getting past that, we all do. As we grow older mortality becomes less a threat and more a promise: we don't have to do this forever. I am happy with the way my life has been flowing the last half century (not so much before that, but it is in the past) and am hoping for a few decades of retired life, but immortality is a young man's dream. It is not merely the aging, but that the challenges get to us. My blood pressure has dropped since I retired but I do miss the chase. It was killing me and keeping me alive. For me the symbol was sleeping with the phone beside my head, ready for the call 24/7 to do what I was born to do.

I deserve to die. I hope it is not too soon (on The Simpsons it was called "retirony" - the irony of dying right at retirement.) It won't be too late - bitter dregs are mother's milk to me but not too long, I hope.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Actually, yes you do.

A 23 year old man, standing on a corner, does not DESERVE to die.

• 9 months ago

In the main, most people don't deserve to die. However, they all will, you and me included.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.