Do testicles hurt from masturbate too much?

So I masturbate way too much, on average like 4 or 5 times a day. My testicles hurt, appear to have shrunken slightly, they stay tight and almost go inside, and I don’t really produce much *** (Sorry for the TMI, just want to get accurate answers😬). I know I’m addicted to masturbating, I’m 21 and I just got carried... show more So I masturbate way too much, on average like 4 or 5 times a day. My testicles hurt, appear to have shrunken slightly, they stay tight and almost go inside, and I don’t really produce much *** (Sorry for the TMI, just want to get accurate answers😬). I know I’m addicted to masturbating, I’m 21 and I just got carried away. It’s been like a day and a half without doing it and I feel slightly better and it doesn’t hurt as much (only very slightly less though). Will my problems begin to go away if I stop for like a week and then only do it like once every couple of days? Could there be anything else wrong with them? Again sorry for the TMI and please don’t judge, I’m trying to get better
6 answers 6