Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 9 months ago

Why are kpop fans so annoying?

Look I get the the fact that you like kpop and your a koreaboo but you don’t need to scream it into my ear! Also stop using korean in English sentences PLEASSEE

As someone who has been a Kpop fan for 8 years I do know how annoying Kpop fans can be. Usually it's just a phase that many Kpop fans go through. I stay away fans that have Koreaboo qualities. Not all of us are like this. At least they aren't as bad as saesangs. They're just annoying. Also you You have to understand that most Kpop fans are pubescent kids.

• Andrew

Yes, they are an intolerable lot, aren't they? But you ought to understand that A) most K-Pop fans are so utterly obsessed that they really don't have anything else to talk about. They're so focused on the nonsense that controls their life that they don't have room for anything else, that's why they can't shut their gobs about it. They'll talk about the most idiotic aspects of K-Pop too. They'll rank singers and dancers and compare entire bands to one another, as if there was some vast difference between one of these plastic dolls and the next one. They'll speculate on who's dating who and it's just so thoroughly and completely pathetic and retarded. And B) they wish that they were Korean, which is just so incredibly sad. That's why they walk around like total and complete buffoons saying imbecilic shite like 안녕 and 오빠 and 화이팅 and whatever idiotic fragments they've managed to pick up.

Lots of people are annoying