Feminist -"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" Feminist -"Its' a man's job to protect and provide for women and children". wtf?

Nothing they say make sense, do they?

I think your'll find that most female (& male) Feminists want to be independent, however everyone needs to feel protected, even huge men with huge muscles. All humans need to have a hug and know that they're 'protected' by their family/partners etc...

• Nerdy9 months agoReport

Is that what your lesbian shrink told you?

• Mark

I think women like men and sex with us. But want to be respected. The right to say no. But sometimes they say yes. But sometimes no. That is their rightas a human being. But we men have to respect that. That's the way it goes.

Clearly two different people talking. One wonders why your brain can't comprehend this.

• Bill

It's probably not. I have seen feminists that will only date men that earn more than them because they still believe it is the man's job to provide.

It's everyone's job to be the best they can be. Gender roles are not important to me. If a man wants to sew do it. If a woman wants to own a motorcycle shop do it. These are society's teachings. I'm a feminist. It means I believe in equality. Women are smaller built than men, but they have a higher tolerance to pain. We are the same yet different.

• Bill

If I had to guess I would say it's likely about equal since nothing in terms of anatomy would point to different pain tolerances.

The first quote is true and awesome

Source(s): My favorite feminist quote. LOL!

Said no feminist ever. Especially the last so-called quote. That seems the very opposite of most feminists who believe a woman should stand up for herself and earn for herself. Yes, they do believe men should provide for THEIR CHILDREN but it's not just feminists who believe that, it's anyone decent.

• Zirp

So, your brain is too small to understand that not all feminists have the exact same opinion, or that a feminist can change his/her mind about something?

Well, since you're too dumb to include any sources... the first quote was apparently coined by Irina Dunn, an Australian "Australian writer, social activist and filmmaker, who served in the Australian Senate between 1988 and 1990."

"Dunn was an activist through the 1970s and 1980s, and was particularly involved in the campaign to free from jail three men—Tim Anderson, Ross Dunn and Paul Alister—implicated in the Hilton Bombing."

I'm not seeing anything in the info about her that suggests much active "feminism," and far from the big bad belief you have of it.

That said... you mind including a direct source to the second quote? Or is this whole post just pulled from your butt in a sorry attempt to villainize women yet again and wave around a victim card you don't actually own.

Not every snarky quote coined in jest decades ago is done with the intention to do you in...

Source(s): Wikipedia
    • Joseph K9 months agoReport

The second quote is not a "quotable quote" that I can find.

Feminist are transgender

• Elana

I think you're not being fair to transgenders.

What?