Does anybody have any tips on how to get the smell of dog and cigarette smoke out of a car?

The smell must be deeply engrained into the carpet and upholstery because I ve vacuumed, shampooed, scrubbed, and vacuumed again only for the smell to still linger. I ve also been using air fresheners but those can only mask the smell for so long. Also if anybody has any tips on how to get stains out from the... show more The smell must be deeply engrained into the carpet and upholstery because I ve vacuumed, shampooed, scrubbed, and vacuumed again only for the smell to still linger. I ve also been using air fresheners but those can only mask the smell for so long.

Also if anybody has any tips on how to get stains out from the headliner as well, that would be greatly appreciated. The stains consist of marker, food, maybe even beverages. I ve used oxy clean and tuff stuff foaming cleaner, in which they work to get the original stain out, but they seem to leave behind a stain of where the cleaner was applied.

Thank you for any tips.