Aussie deported form US, can He go to another country?

Hey new poster here! I was wandering if anyone had any insight into the following: deportation and re entering countries. Back story: My partner is Australian and was arrested in Australia for possession of illegal substance about 5 years ago but he was never charged as it was his first offence. Last year he went... show more Hey new poster here! I was wandering if anyone had any insight into the following: deportation and re entering countries. Back story: My partner is Australian and was arrested in Australia for possession of illegal substance about 5 years ago but he was never charged as it was his first offence. Last year he went to the US and didn’t tick that he had been arrested or charged before. About 3 weeks into his trip after being around the US, he was returning from Mexico back to the US to continue his holiday, but he was pulled into immigration randomly and he told them he had in fact been arrested before, but they couldn’t find any record of it as it was in Australia
and not charged but had to deport him anyway for lying on his Visa. My question is, will he be able to go to another country ie Thailand, Japan ect after being deported from the US? We want to plan a trip but are worried that we would buy flights and accomodation and be sent back when we arrive. I’ve tried to look up the answer to this but I am soooo lost. Any insight would be appreciated!