Movie name with man who has wings and can fly?

I remember seeing a movie once where there was this man who had angelic wings and it involves around the interaction between him and a couple of kids. The movie is light hearted and I remember there being a horse racing scene, where people were making bets. The winged guy also had the power to know if people where... show more I remember seeing a movie once where there was this man who had angelic wings and it involves around the interaction between him and a couple of kids. The movie is light hearted and I remember there being a horse racing scene, where people were making bets. The winged guy also had the power to know if people where lying or not. I believe he may also have had some power of electricity.

Point is I can not remember the name of the movie, and have been unable to search it up.

Reason I ask is because upon seeing the trailer for the new Shazam movie, I saw a scene where he was charging people's phones with his electric powers, and I feel as though I saw that happen in this movie I am trying to figure out.
1 answer 1