If I'm here undocumented can I marry an American girl and receive the residency permit?

I live in Pennsylvania, undocumented.

I have an American girlfriend, and I was wondering if I go to Canada with my Mexican passport and marry there, can I ask for the green card in the US embassy there?
11 answers 11