Danica asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

What time is a good time to get up in the morning? I have class at 9 am and need to have time to go to the gym before class?

6am sounds good

Gtaesed

They say that the average millionaire gets up at 4 am, personally I have trouble getting up that early but 4 6 or 7 would probably be best. You don't want to risk it with less than 2 hours

• kelvin

why not worry about that after you go back to school after you have the week off for spring break

• kelvin

maybe you should i don't know add that in your question seeing as how it's spring break for schools and school is out for a week

• k w

6am......

I go after class and wake up at 6 am have class 8-12

• Danica9 months agoReport

I have no time after class to workout

Totally up to you, assuming you go to bed on time. Always go for 7-8 hours sleep if you can, so if you need to wake up at 6 to get your session in before class then get to sleep no later than 11

If I wanted to go to the gym and be ready for class at 9am I would:

Pack my day clothes and essentials in a bag before bed

Set out my gym clothes

Wake up at 530AM

Leave for the gym at 6AM

Arrive at 615-630AM (assuming you live 15-30 minutes away)

Workout for an hour 7-:30AM

Get ready for my class at the gym 730AM-8AM

Leave for class 8AM

Arrive at school 815-830AM (assuming your gym is 15-30 minutes away

845AM: be outside room and ready (with plenty of time to stalk people on social media : )!

• Danica9 months agoReport

My gym is attached to my school.
      I live about 30 min from school/gym.

Too many unknowns. How long does it take you to get to the gym, work out, and return home? Add to that the time you take to eat breakfast and/or pack lunch. Then add time to get washed and dressed, brush teeth, etc. Add to that the time it takes to get to school. Total all those minutes and you will have the time you need to get up before 9:00. For example, if all that takes 1-1/2 hours, you will need to get up 1-1/2 hours before 9:00, or 7:30; if it totals 3 hours, you need to get up 6:00

• Danica9 months agoReport

Thanks. I am not even sure how long I should be working out in the morning

How are we supposed to know,

how long it takes to get there

how long it takes you to dress/eat

how long you plan to workout...

• Danica9 months agoReport

stop being so rude and inconsiderate. I really don't know how long I take to get ready in the morning some days it is 1.5 hrs and some days it is an hour. with going to the gym not all my getting ready needs to be done before I go to the gym