Is it bad that I did this to her? She was 18 I was 19?

It was about six months ago with a friend i have dated in the past. when we hung out well I started touching her places and fingering her and I would physically force her head down to get my penis in her mouth. i could tell she didn’t like but i couldn’t stop. She did try and get her head up but of course I was... show more It was about six months ago with a friend i have dated in the past. when we hung out well I started touching her places and fingering her and I would physically force her head down to get my penis in her mouth. i could tell she didn’t like but i couldn’t stop. She did try and get her head up but of course I was too strong...
She never really said no because she was high cause we smoked before. and it was at a movie theater so she couldn’t make a scene haha. I kinda feel bad about doing that now but I just had to. Am i a bad person?