What are some schools or tracks in Illinois that offer drag racing classes?

I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago and we have few tracks within an hour or 2 from me. I am into import cars right now and would like to learn to drag. I am manly into dsm/evo cars. Look up dsms if you dont what they are. Have a 700hp 98 eclipse gsx and now a 850 06 evo mr 5 speed. I love driving fast... show more I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago and we have few tracks within an hour or 2 from me. I am into import cars right now and would like to learn to drag. I am manly into dsm/evo cars. Look up dsms if you dont what they are. Have a 700hp 98 eclipse gsx and now a 850 06 evo mr 5 speed. I love driving fast but I want to finally drag race. I just need to learn how. I'm a good driver on the streets but the drag strip its different. Not everyone is good at the strip.
So my question is does Illinois have any schools or tracks that teach drag racing? Like not just one day but possibly a full semester like any regular colleges. Thanks in advance