IMAGINE. Girl next-door is raped. You're about to call the police. HER parents say DON'T. "This is none of your business!" What do you do?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I would respect the wishes of the parents.

But I would make notes of what I saw happening, and the time and date it happened, so that if the police asked me later I could give well-presented evidence.

• 9 months ago

I'd call them anyway.

• 9 months ago

But we don't know the whole story. Unless you actually KNOW she was indeed raped, it would be wrong to claim she was.

But it wouldn't be wrong to phone the police, without advertising the fact to the parents, and just tell them what you DO know, and that you're concerned. The police will know how to handle it from then on.

• 9 months ago

Call them anyway please call police thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Um. I'd call the f*cking police! Duh!

• 9 months ago

What I'd like to know is how her parents knew you would call.

Call the police regardless.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Would depend on how I found out she was raped, and what details I knew, if any.

• 9 months ago

I think it would depend on circumstances. Did you witness it? Are the people trying to cover it up because they were complicit? Etc.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

They might want to kill the rapist without the cops knowing about the rape. A lot of people don't want police involved. I'd say the parents think reporting it will bring shame to the family.

• 9 months ago

Spray the entire house with bear mace

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.