Trying to make a 10ft x10ft frame using 4x 4 x 10ft wood what would be the best way to to attach the wood together?

so I was thinking of doing some kind of a butt joint but to not to use 2 screws but to use a 1 pan head bolt and one Barrel nut that has a Phillips head so you can turn it when it is inside the side hole to line up the hole in the nut to the bould so it can screw in tight i had ask this before but my photo saw... show more so I was thinking of doing some kind of a butt joint but to not to use 2 screws but to use a 1 pan head bolt and one Barrel nut that has a Phillips head so you can turn it when it is inside the side hole to line up the hole in the nut to the bould so it can screw in tight i had ask this before but my photo saw confusing to to other i made a better photo hope that helps better
Update: i mean to line up the hole in the nut to the bolt so it can bolt in tight