Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Christians, why can't you understand that if the theories of evolution & the big bang never existed?

There would still be no logical reason to believe in a god, it's primitive superstitious nonsense meant to make you feel vulnerable.and dependent on others.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

True. If evolution and the Big Bang were proven false, it wouldn't automatically mean God exists. But since both evolution and the Big bang are scientific facts, they would take a lot to disprove. There are hundreds of thousands of experiments that prove evolution alone.

• Norman
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I totally disagree. It is logical that complex life forms must have a Creator. Also i have seen miracles.

• 8 months ago

What about the germ theory found in the Book of Leviticus thousands of years before mankind invented the microscope. Does that prove God never existed. I would say it now proves just the opposite. What can't you understand about that.

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution.
  • Dear, there is testimonial evidence for God and that is a logical reason. It appears you have yourself wound up in the atheist delusion and have traded reason for madness, and declared that madness 'reasonable' It is as ridiculous as the atheism you are a part of dear, and that is why atheism is doomed. THe proof is when you examine your reaction to this question and want to declare 'testimonial evidence is not evidence'. You see dear, it is evidence, and due to your personal incredulity you need to move the goalposts to exclude the evidence you don't like to save face. It's too late now dear, just work at leaving atheism as by many accounts (like you have demonstrated), atheism is very stupid, dear.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Oh yeah. Flat earthers use the same logic to insist that there is no logical reason to believe in a round earth.

And no matter what evidence is presented to them, they refuse to change their position. It's a waste of time talking to them on the matter, wouldn't you agree?

• paul h
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I thought you atheists were suppose to be so logical.

If there was no Darwinism or Big Bang model of long time periods forming the universe or life forms on Earth, then there is no logical means for life or the universe to have sprung up through any purely natural process...especially in a short time span of a roughly 6000 year old Earth and universe. The only event in that span which could have buried billions of fossils is a global Flood.

Ergo...a supra-natural or supernatural process/Creator must have designed and formed the vastly complex universe and life on Earth.

Even with such theories, there is still no logical, scientific answer today for how life or DNA began from non-living matter. No one ever awarded a Nobel prize for an origin of life model or won any number of monetary awards held out for it. Not likely anyone ever will given the problems with abiogenesis or biopoesis. And the odds of the universe forming by pure random chance are well beyond what is statistically possible of 1 in 10^50..Penrose puts in at 1 in 10^10^123rd power...ergo a Creator.

The only logical response based on the evidences is that there is in fact a Creator of the universe. Not some altered reality and mythical belief in pure naturalism and materialism.

"“A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question.”

–Cambridge University astrophysicist and mathematician Fred Hoyle

“Fred Hoyle and I differ on lots of questions, but on this we agree: a common sense and satisfying interpretation of our world suggests the designing hand of a superintelligence.”

–Former Harvard University Research Professor of Astronomy and the History of Science Owen Gingerich, who is now the senior astronomer at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Gingerich is here reflecting on Fred Hoyle’s above comment."

"Lennox goes on to cite Penrose’s answer:

“His calculations lead him to the remarkable conclusion that the ‘Creator’s aim’ must have been accurate to 1 part in 10 to the power of 10 to the power or 123, that is 1 followed by 10 to the 123rd power zeros.”

As Penrose puts it, that is a “number which it would be impossible to write out in the usual decimal way, because even if you were able to put a zero on every particle in the universe, there would not even be enough particles to do the job.”

And the only alternative to the universe arising from chance is for it to have arisen deliberately. Deliberate action requires a conscious creator (read: God). And for those who are still tempted to conclude that our universe is just the result of a very extremely improbable accident, I explain in Why God? Why not just plain luck? why bare probability (chance), alone, can never cause anything….let alone the creation of a universe."

http://godevidence.com/2010/12/ok-i-want-numbers-w...

• paul h
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

The true primitives are the atheists that believe in some magic events that created life and the universe through some purely natural process when all the logic and evidence suggests otherwise.

• 8 months ago

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

"There would still be no logical reason to believe in a god, it's primitive superstitious nonsense meant to make you feel vulnerable.and dependent on others."

Well done.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's like they are rock climbing and evolution is where their hook is to

pull up on . I don't understand why they can't magically have their

clouddaddy

magically float them to the top of the rock .

Oh yea and that Pastor of The Rock is bent one

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Evolution is NOT a Theory, it is a proven Fact. Big Bang is a theory.

God does not exist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.