I’m not physically attracted to my girlfriend and it makes me talk to other females. Will my relationship work or are we doomed?

She’s the best friend I ever had and I’d never tell her this but I’m not attracted to her like your ideal partner should be. It’s stressful because we know each other in and out, have ZERO secrets, and I can trust her with my life and never have to worry about her doing me wrong. She’s done stuff for me that I feel... show more She’s the best friend I ever had and I’d never tell her this but I’m not attracted to her like your ideal partner should be. It’s stressful because we know each other in and out, have ZERO secrets, and I can trust her with my life and never have to worry about her doing me wrong. She’s done stuff for me that I feel no one else would do (calling off work because I got a flat tire and letting me use her car is just one example). We were friends for a year before dating, so it was effortless and we clicked right away. We’re always ourselves with each other. But it’s been 2 years now, we’re in our mid 20s and I still want to see other women EVERY DAY. It’s bad now b/c she’s asking me when we’ll get married and have a family, and there’s no way I want to do that if I still have urges to see other women (which I haven’t, but I’ve gone as far as to get some numbers and not do anything with them b/c I felt guilty). But I’m scared to break up. What if I never find a connection this pure and strong with someone again? We’re like kids when together, all our problems go away and we laugh at everything. But I think a man should not have other urges as bad as I do and should only want his woman if he’s going to be a husband. I can’t imagine being married and still wanting to date other women b/c they’re more aesthetically pleasing. My girl (to me) is a 6.5/10 and I’m wanting to talk to 9’s and 10’s every day. It sounds shallow but I wanna be attracted to a woman I marry, inside AND out