Car rental requirements?

Im in a pickle. Here is my situation. I am renting an apartment in Puerto Rico for a couple months. I want to rent a car for a week. I am 21. I have a license, my boyfriend does not. The only form of payment we have is a debit card under my boyfriends name. No plane return ticket. I am mostly concerned about not... show more Im in a pickle. Here is my situation. I am renting an apartment in Puerto Rico for a couple months. I want to rent a car for a week. I am 21. I have a license, my boyfriend does not. The only form of payment we have is a debit card under my boyfriends name. No plane return ticket.

I am mostly concerned about not being able to rent because the form of payment is not under my name & because we have no return tickets or proof of living here. (For example; electric or internet bill. everythings under the landlords name)

Anyone familar with car rental requirements or similar car rental experience who can give me some insight on if anyone will rent a car to me or not.