What would be the best design for a "space garbage scow"?

Space junk is a problem. The obvious solution is to somehow collect said space junk, or at least knock it into a re-entry orbit, or something. I have a few general ideas for how you could make something to do this thing, on the general concept of "Find space junk, match trajectories, then catch/move it"... show more Space junk is a problem. The obvious solution is to somehow collect said space junk, or at least knock it into a re-entry orbit, or something. I have a few general ideas for how you could make something to do this thing, on the general concept of "Find space junk, match trajectories, then catch/move it" (using either remote controls or an AI guidance system, as well as a simple propulsion system), but I'm not sure what general idea would be the most feasible.

A. Something "sticky"--probably something relatively soft, such that when particles hit it, they are most likely to deform it (and thus hopefully remain stuck in its surface) without breaking anything off

B. Something durable with hatches--something unlikely to break if impacted, but with some sort of internal chambers so that when it matches velocities with a target, it can open, then close on them

C. A fishing net--something at least moderately elastic, that will tend to entangle particles it encounters

D. A baseball bat--something unlikely to break if impacted, that will knock target particles into a decaying orbit where they will burn up in the atmosphere, and thus cease to threaten actual satellites and space stations and such

E. Something else entirely, which you will explain

And would adding magnetism help or hurt the overall project? Any other thoughts?
2 answers 2