So no evidence of a collusion?

Surprise, surprise...

Not really.

I said from the very start. If the Russians really helped Trump win, it was because they figured it would be an advantage to have an idiot in charge or their greatest rival country.

The whole affair is like a rejected plot for one of those cheesy 60s James Bond movies.

I guess people will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous, so long as it helps them shield their fragile ego.

• James
    1 year ago

不不不不不不

• 1 year ago

Looks like another sore loser here.

• 1 year ago

Like...you're the smartest democrat...like...ever.

• Sebastijan
      1 year agoReport

I am not a Democrat. And i am not Republican either.

• 1 year ago

There is NO way the Russians would have given Clinton over $30 million dollars to begin with, then another $150 million payoff for the uranium deal, then do anything to help anyone running against Hillary. The whole mess was a Democratic deception & boondoggle to begin with to deflect attention from Hillary's shenanigans & investigation of Dem voter fraud, including the illegal aliens voting Democratic.

• Neengefan
      1 year agoReport

Google Shepherd Smith from Fox,explaining uranium one. And the rest of your comment needs some proof. I suggest a fact checker, try 2 or 3 ...They will make things much more clear for your clouded brain.

• 1 year ago

Your a bit mixed up... Collusion is not a crime, BUT there is lots of evidence that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election, so you are wrong on that point

• Sebastijan
      1 year agoReport

But i am not going to claim that i know for certain either way. Because as of yet, there is not sufficient evidence.

• 1 year ago

Sure

1 year ago

As long a I put LOL at the end of every sentence, I guess I am smugly correct LOL

ANything I write must be true LOL