Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 11 months ago

The Mueller report doesn't prove the innocence of all liberals, should we investigate all of them?

I heard all liberals are goat fücker and the Mueller report doesn't prove their innocence. Shouldn't they have to prove they don't fück goats?

They say the Mueller report doesn't prove Trumps innocence, so, it's really the same.

Or should we stick to US law and believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's not fair. The vast majority of liberals don't fvck goats but the vast majority of liberals do believe you have the right to fvck goats.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Sure, if you want, dear, and you have the money. Could be rather expensive.

I should point out that liberals weren't the subject of the Mueller Report; little Donnie was. Therefore, your question lacks logic.

Why am I not surprised? Little Donnie's fans aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Sit and mull on it. If you try real hard, you'll put 2 and 2 together. Hint it isn't spoon fed to you. You'll have to think.

• Tina
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Commie Dems should be investigated from Hillary on down. So much corruption.. so many criminals. Go after them Trump.

• New World Man
      Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

Hillary WAS investigated, several times!

• 11 months ago

Liberal consumption of pizza should certainly be investigated....but probably will not be

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

No, but your sanity should be investigated. Actually we only need to decide which psych ward to keep you in!

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Investigating 2/3 of Americans, around 200 million people, isn't practical

• 11 months ago

Well, Muellers investigation was limited in scope and group - if you want to open a wide scope one, on a large group, be my guest!

But be warned - something the size and scope you suggest would likely mean the subjects of your investigation, and the guys that started doing it, as well as you, will likely be dead before it's half finished...

• 11 months ago

Investigate Only those responsible for conspiring to create that fake data that resulted in an investigation of fake lies and slander.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Liberals only **** goats that they truly care about.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Republicans blow goats in public toilets & say "not me!" when they get caught.

• 11 months ago

Trump is above the law.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.