SHOULD your country reduce immigration levels. OR DO nothing?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Best answer

No, immigration is fine. On the contrary, illegal immigration should be prevented because it is against the law.

• Frank W
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

Are you kidding me WE had 8,000 #ILLEGALS cross the Southern Border on (3/27/2019) REALLY NO PROBLEM? you must be a #ILLEGAL?

• 8 months ago

We had 8,000 #ILLEGALS cross into OUR Country and the @DemocraticNaziPartyOfAmerica will look the other way cause THEY want #ILLEGALS here so They can VOTE in 2020 Election

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

My country need to prioritize needed occupations and to discourage those who aren’t necessary to the economy.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Reduce.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

It should reduce illegal immigration levels to zero

• Quay
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

The US should reduce immigration as a whole. We're already getting close to 400 million people and I've seen enough science on the effects of overpopulation to be against it. I say we start exporting people.

• 9 months ago

Not reduce. Full halt. Illegal and legal.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Legal immigration, no. Illegal immigration, yes.

• 9 months ago

We should always accept some level of immigrants, let us just do so the way the statue of Liberty says, and not because someone has $500,000.00 they stole from their own citizens.

• 9 months ago

Reduce

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.