SHOULD your country reduce immigration levels. OR DO nothing?

No, immigration is fine. On the contrary, illegal immigration should be prevented because it is against the law.

• Frank W

Are you kidding me WE had 8,000 #ILLEGALS cross the Southern Border on (3/27/2019) REALLY NO PROBLEM? you must be a #ILLEGAL?

We had 8,000 #ILLEGALS cross into OUR Country and the @DemocraticNaziPartyOfAmerica will look the other way cause THEY want #ILLEGALS here so They can VOTE in 2020 Election

My country need to prioritize needed occupations and to discourage those who aren’t necessary to the economy.

Reduce.

It should reduce illegal immigration levels to zero

• Quay

The US should reduce immigration as a whole. We're already getting close to 400 million people and I've seen enough science on the effects of overpopulation to be against it. I say we start exporting people.

Not reduce. Full halt. Illegal and legal.

• Matt

Legal immigration, no. Illegal immigration, yes.

We should always accept some level of immigrants, let us just do so the way the statue of Liberty says, and not because someone has $500,000.00 they stole from their own citizens.

Reduce