Does anyone else hallucinate at night?

I see birds circling above me, white sheets of cloth coming at me. It’s quite beautiful sometimes. Other times it’s terrifying. I see faces and people hunched over in the corner. And this thing I like to call ‘The Sandbag Lady’ Imagine a sandbag and you pressed your fingers to indent a smiley face. Imagine an empty... show more I see birds circling above me, white sheets of cloth coming at me. It’s quite beautiful sometimes. Other times it’s terrifying. I see faces and people hunched over in the corner. And this thing I like to call ‘The Sandbag Lady’ Imagine a sandbag and you pressed your fingers to indent a smiley face. Imagine an empty smile, the bag is now in shape of a woman and it has a straight black hair wig.

I feel her standing over me as I hide under my covers, I faintly hear her walking around my room. It isn’t sleep paralysis since I can close my eyes and move, though i’m scared to get up and investigate.

I know it’s in my mind and it isn’t real but does this happen to anyone else.

I tried drawing a picture of the sandbag lady on my phone. I just used the shitty markup option on a white background so it looks like a 4 year old drew it bare with me. If i can’t attach it I won’t.