Name that French rom com movie, please!?

It's a French romantic comedy that may have come out in the early 2000s. The male lead has dark curly hair and a Latin last name. The female lead has light brown/dark blondish hair. They play two possible former high school sweethearts/friends that run into each other during a summer vacation as adults. The... show more It's a French romantic comedy that may have come out in the early 2000s. The male lead has dark curly hair and a Latin last name. The female lead has light brown/dark blondish hair. They play two possible former high school sweethearts/friends that run into each other during a summer vacation as adults. The film has a scene in which both characters end up in a room (possibly a bathroom?) together. They look longingly at each other, kiss, begin to undress, kiss passionately again as they prepare to make love, and then they're interrupted when a lady opens the door of the room they're in. I remember the poster/cover for the film had both characters on the cover with a vehicle in the background. I just don't remember the title of the film and it's bugging me so much! Please help!