My new CKC puppy?

I purchased a precious ckc Shorkie that was born Jan 4, 2019. She will be 10 weeks old this week. My question is she at 10 weeks old she already weighs 5.2 lbs which I was told grown should weigh only 10-12 lbs. I paid $650 for her & it was the first time the mother had puppies. The mother had 6 puppies &... show more I purchased a precious ckc Shorkie that was born Jan 4, 2019. She will be 10 weeks old this week. My question is she at 10 weeks old she already weighs 5.2 lbs which I was told grown should weigh only 10-12 lbs. I paid $650 for her & it was the first time the mother had puppies. The mother had 6 puppies & 5 lived. I feed her 1/2 cup twice a day. She eats so fast like shes starving & doesnt chew but inhales it. I love her so much already but I am concerned what her adult weight will be since I live in apts & have a weight limit.
I know with ckc breeds there really isnt a for sure answer but I m thinking 16 lbs. Also am I feeding her enough.