Is there any way that a gift can be legally taken and put in my boyfriend s name?

My boyfriend (we ll call him D) bought his brother (B) a dirtbike as a gift. He has paid for the bike all on his own and did not ask B to help with payments. The dirtbike is in B s name and in their dads name as a cosigner. Recently there has been an awful fight and it all happened after the bike was paid off. I... show more My boyfriend (we ll call him D) bought his brother (B) a dirtbike as a gift. He has paid for the bike all on his own and did not ask B to help with payments. The dirtbike is in B s name and in their dads name as a cosigner. Recently there has been an awful fight and it all happened after the bike was paid off. I want the bike to be taken because D did only good things for B and it s not right. D feels the same way. Not to mention there have been threats and harassment from B and his wife to D during this whole fight.

It comes down to the fact that the bike needs to be taken away from B. But we want to do it the right way. Because the bike is also in D and B s dads name theres a chance that he could accompany D to get the bike but I doubt he will do that. We have legal statements from the bank and finance company and can have them printed off to show that D paid the full price for the bike and shows dates and payments each month towards the bike. How would we go about legally taking the bike from B s possession and transfer the bike into Ds name. Because B will not want to let the bike go. I dont want there to be any legal trouble and want to do this as smoothly as possible. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!