How can normies be so freaked out by ghosts and spirits I mean come on?

Gosh its like you guys really think what you can see with your own eyes is all that is there. I have proof of ghosts and spirits and the spirit world. Do the meditations on your energy centers do kundalini and hatha yoga use the energy from the sun to clean your soul you will eventually see this stuff for yourself.... show more Gosh its like you guys really think what you can see with your own eyes is all that is there. I have proof of ghosts and spirits and the spirit world. Do the meditations on your energy centers do kundalini and hatha yoga use the energy from the sun to clean your soul you will eventually see this stuff for yourself. I mean if you dont believe in the spirit world or just follow what some holy book tells you about it what are you going to do when you die.
And yes I am prepared for those robotic experiences saying its Demonic or whatever but newsflash read your bible just about everything labaled as a Demon in the bible was an ancient pagan God or Goddess and no one made them out to look evil back then. Your religion is recent in human history. So who do you trust. I choose the pagan Gods and ideas cause its safer considering how much harm and bloodshed is going on in recent times that wasnt anywhere near as prevalant back when they were worshipped not to mention who do you trust the new coming stranger or something thats been established from the beginning peace