Solutions to a fast drinking dog?

I am looking fro a bowl that works with a dog that drinks way too fast, and with that she inhales a bit. I am looking for a solution, or a bowl. Can a slow feed bowl do the same? Would a fountain be better off? Is there a specific item for this sort of thing? She doesnt seem to cough when she drinks water out... show more I am looking fro a bowl that works with a dog that drinks way too fast, and with that she inhales a bit.

I am looking for a solution, or a bowl.

Can a slow feed bowl do the same?
Would a fountain be better off?
Is there a specific item for this sort of thing?

She doesnt seem to cough when she drinks water out of her slow feed bowl (I submerge kibble in water)

Any tips?
Update: Ice is known for shutting a dogs system down if it is hot. I can add a ball but I cant guarantee itll stay in there.
Update 2: I have water available at all times.

I feed in a slow feed bowl, I submerge kibble to have the trapped air escape. They eat, lay in their crates for an hour, and then go out. Its a cal process, nobody is allowed to run erratically while digesting.
Update 3: I have two massive gravity water jug dog bowls for 3 dogs