Do you think this relationship is wrong?

We met when I was 13 and he was 30, that was 7 years ago. We werent dating back then but we always had like a weird relationship? When I think about it now it was so wrong actually and I guess if I look at this situation without emotions it is kinda weird and a little disgusting. But I just feel such a deep... show more We met when I was 13 and he was 30, that was 7 years ago. We werent dating back then but we always had like a weird relationship? When I think about it now it was so wrong actually and I guess if I look at this situation without emotions it is kinda weird and a little disgusting. But I just feel such a deep conection to him and I dont know. Over the past 7 years we werre together a lot and I never told anyone for obvious reasons and I cant imagine a life without him now. We also never did anything other than maybe a little kiss here and there up until I was 19, so I believe he really likes me and its not just a physical thing. Im still unsure tho and Idk why. I cant really talk to anyone about this again, for obvious reasons. I need someone from the outside to give me their opinion. He said he is finally ready to go public and now its just up to me. A few years ago there was nothing I wanted more but now Im not sure. I feel so confused and like overwhelmed. Its frustrating
3 answers 3