Being active with asthma help?

I’m 19, and all through my life I’ve played sports. Soccer, baseball, basketball, you name it I’ve played it. My asthma only bothered me when I was very little, then once I was put on Singular and a rescue inhaler I’ve been fine. Last year in high school I played basketball and football with no problems, often... show more I’m 19, and all through my life I’ve played sports. Soccer, baseball, basketball, you name it I’ve played it. My asthma only bothered me when I was very little, then once I was put on Singular and a rescue inhaler I’ve been fine. Last year in high school I played basketball and football with no problems, often running for hours continuously with no issue. But a few months back, I had a bad asthma attack playing basketball with my friends. Ever since then, during normal daily activity I feel like my chest is tight, and that I’m weezing. I went to the doctor and he put me on Dulera to take morning and night, I’ve been taking it for about 2 weeks now. Some days I feel better some days I don’t. Should I go to a pulmonologist or try to exercise and see how the dulera is working? I don’t see how I can go from a very active lifestyle to none at all, very strange. There must be something that can be done.
2 answers 2