Should I join my ballet studio’s company?

Hi, I’ve been dancing for many years and I absolutely love it, I’m currently doing mostly ballet and pointe. I only take 3 classes right now, but if I audition for company and get in I will be required to take 11. I’ll be dancing almost everyday of the week for 1.5-3 hours. Also, I’m really tall/don’t have the... show more Hi, I’ve been dancing for many years and I absolutely love it, I’m currently doing mostly ballet and pointe. I only take 3 classes right now, but if I audition for company and get in I will be required to take 11. I’ll be dancing almost everyday of the week for 1.5-3 hours. Also, I’m really tall/don’t have the ballet body which hinders my dancing skills, so since I’m not as good I might be put with kids who are younger, and then I will really stand out because of how tall I am. Idk should I try it?? Should I even continue in ballet if I’m not that good but love it?? Also I’m really scared that I’ll mess it up for my teachers - like what if they let me in, and then I completely mess up one of the performances? Sorry this is a mess just really confused in life rn.
7 answers 7