Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 8 months ago

How to travel around the world all year?

My boyfriends cousin is always traveling and I am VERY courious about it. You'll see, she's 29, she's not an influencer, doesnt have a blog or anything similar, doesnt really work (I mean shes always going to concerts, traveling, dining in fancy restaurants, and just having a good time... basically she doesnt really have a work schedule), she doesn't sell products, doesn't have a following (not even a thousand) but still every two days she's somewhere doing something fun. She lives with her mother in London (shes latina and has been living there for like 8 years) doesnt really speak a lot of English and I cannot help but wonder "how?". I mean that is a great life and I really want to know how she is able to live like that. Its just so awesome. The only clues I have is 1.she is or was involved in MLM and 2. She follows a lot of traveling pages on instagram. But she doesnt ever promote products or anything. I would ask my bf but I dont want to annoy him and he probably doesnt know either as theyre not that close. What do you think? Does she get paid to travel even if shes not an influencer? Is it the MLM? What is it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If she does not have money. Then private messenger service. or sugar babe or both. she would need a contact. Yes there are prostitutes who travel the world. Is she the arm candy type body guard?

• 8 months ago

Please somebody explain what this 'MLM' is!

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The most obvious answer is that she is a prostitute or a drug dealer?

• 8 months ago

No idea what MLM is, but a lot of people travel who are not "influencers". Measuring someone's worth by the social media presence is a disease of your generation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Some call them "trust fund kids".

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Likely her mother is supporting her travels or perhaps she's got a sugar daddy you don't know about.

• 8 months ago

Next time you see her ask something along the lines of "You certainly do a fair bit of travel, how do you do it? Please let me in on the secret then I can do it too"

• 8 months ago

Why not just ask her when you next see her, what the worst she could say? "None of your business"!!

• 8 months ago

Her family are probably drug dealers.

• 8 months ago

It certainly isnt MLM if she doesnt work

She could have been left money by a family member, or her own family have money. You dont live in London on buttons

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.