I’m afraid to tell my current job I quit? My new job pays way more?

So I’m a 22 year old guy and I have been working at a after school program for the past 2 years now. Anyways I have been looking for a new job lately because I want better pay, and guess what? I got the job! I was really happy to find out that I got it, and I start next Monday. But there’s a problem, I’m so afraid... show more So I’m a 22 year old guy and I have been working at a after school program for the past 2 years now. Anyways I have been looking for a new job lately because I want better pay, and guess what? I got the job! I was really happy to find out that I got it, and I start next Monday. But there’s a problem, I’m so afraid to tell my supervisor at the school that I have a new job and that this Friday will be my last day. Anyways, how do I get the courage up to tell them that I have a new job ? I’m so scared tbh