Kyle
Lv 7

What do you think about the next assassin's creed game being taken place in Valkyrie era?

Recent reports and possible easter eggs found in Division 2 suggest such gameplay.

there's a poster in the game of a person with an AC style cloak, with the word "Valhalla" written on the poster, and the person holding what appears to be the Apple of Eden.

take the rumor with a grain of salt, but Ubisoft has done this before with other games and previous AC titles.

i'm not entirely fond of the idea, so i'll wait until i see it before i make assumptions. and it's not coming out until 2020, maybe with next gen consoles, so we'll see.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/04/06/assassins-creed-k...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

the entire series has sucked since brotherhood. thats kinda just what ubisoft does. they made far cry 2 and 3 but the games have been the same since then. just different settings and slightly better graphics.

Source(s): last one i played was ac3 and it was just so boring i didnt ever even finish it. same with far cry primal
    • Kyle
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

AC 3 is arguably the worst in the series. it was immensely better starting with Black Flag, and almost every installment after. if you see good deals for them, i'd recommend picking it back up.

• 11 months ago

It would be cool.Nazi templars

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.