Kyle
Kyle asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 year ago

Do you want to see more Star Wars movies after Episode IX?

Solo was pretty good. Not as good as Rogue One, but still enjoyable. I know IX will end the Skywalker saga, but that doesn't stop them from other "anthology" films similar to Rogue One and Solo.

They probably could make other Star Wars trilogy films separate from the Skywalker Saga, either before or after that time period.

I know some "die hard" fans think they ruined the franchise after the original trilogy, but I still find the films enjoyable to watch, and I have the entire main collection available.

• 1 year ago

Yes. I'm thrilled to see the Bienoff and Weiss trilogy in development.

But that being said, this franchise needs a short hiatus. I love Star Wars, but we're definitely experiencing too much of a good thing. After Episode 9, there should at least be a full year without another Star Wars movie, maybe even a full 2 years.

• Kyle
      1 year agoReport

i agree about the break, at least in terms of between new potential trilogies. i'm not a huge fan, but i enjoy them and usually wait for a sale or on my wish lists for birthdays / holidays. so i'll continue to collect them as a franchise.

1 year ago

Not without Carrie

• 1 year ago

I don't want to see any of them. They suck.

• Olive
    1 year ago

I think they should of ended it after Return of the Jedi

• Laredo
    1 year ago

Yes. is the honest answer to your question. I will watch every film that they make of Star Wars, I have liked them all. I was just so sorry when Carrie Fisher died and she would not be in the new films unless she was computer generated, however I will still watch it.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

nice answer

• Jeff
    1 year ago

I haven't wanted to see another Star Wars movie since Disney started making them.

• Nāga
    1 year ago

the last jedi killed Star Wars - I'll watch Episode IX when it's on TV (I used to go to every SW first day of release)

• Kyle
      1 year agoReport

i didn't think VIII was that bad. for the most part, the 2nd movie of a trilogy isn't always that good, because of where it is in the story. but it was still enjoyable.

• Webbo
    1 year ago

I don't want to even see episode IX, I gave up on star wars movies when Disney ruined the franchise with the force awakens.

• marty
    1 year ago

The first three were enough for me