Do you want to see more Star Wars movies after Episode IX?

Solo was pretty good. Not as good as Rogue One, but still enjoyable. I know IX will end the Skywalker saga, but that doesn't stop them from other "anthology" films similar to Rogue One and Solo. They probably could make other Star Wars trilogy films separate from the Skywalker Saga, either before... show more Solo was pretty good. Not as good as Rogue One, but still enjoyable. I know IX will end the Skywalker saga, but that doesn't stop them from other "anthology" films similar to Rogue One and Solo.

They probably could make other Star Wars trilogy films separate from the Skywalker Saga, either before or after that time period.

I know some "die hard" fans think they ruined the franchise after the original trilogy, but I still find the films enjoyable to watch, and I have the entire main collection available.