Do you think we should keep Americans out of Canada?
1. Protesting against abortion. Saw a protest in Ontario, talked to some and many were Americans
2. Angry that we had an age of consent of 14, which never caused a problem in Canada for over a 100 years. Our teens were more mature then their American counterparts, had better sexual education, etc. So it was not an issue. Again, Americans who came were protesting and displaying ignorance "why is the age of consent so low" etc.
3. Support Conservatives such Dough Ford. Fords plans include legalization of hand guns, privatize healthcare and social security, removal of sexual education from school, all abstinence teaching (which has been proven not to work). Typical GOP republican mentality
4. Want the death penalty and there is now less enfaces on rehab and more on punishment. Something that has been proven not to work.
5. Angry school teach sex ed and that LGBTQ people should be accepted all in the name of "religion." So now they are taking their kids out of school and home schooling. again, typical Republican bigotry
If this is what they want why dont they just stay in the US. Why do they want to destroy our freedom and humanity.
Do you think we should at least curtail some of these conservatives from coming into Canada or at the least not let them have a say in our issues?