Help me decide where to live? Thinking about moving in a couple years.?

The entire world is pretty much an option. Here are some of my thoughts though: -Temps no lower than 20's (*F), highs don't really matter...50-70 would be the sweet spot. Snow/cold sucks. -Relatively safe area...I'm not an idiot and I know how to watch out for trouble. -Relatively liberal. And by... show more The entire world is pretty much an option. Here are some of my thoughts though:

-Temps no lower than 20's (*F), highs don't really matter...50-70 would be the sweet spot. Snow/cold sucks.

-Relatively safe area...I'm not an idiot and I know how to watch out for trouble.

-Relatively liberal. And by that I mean I don't want to live in a theocracy, or an authoritarian dictatorship.

-Bonus points if it's an Asian country, love their food and culture

-Decent economy...doesn't need to be absolutely booming but I'm not trying to get into an area with grinding poverty

-Living IN a huge city wouldn't be my first choice, I'd prefer to live in the outskirts of a bigger city/cities

-Somewhere that has at least decent relations with the USA

-English being a commonly spoken language is a plus

_______________________________________...

I've been thinking about South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, England...or within the USA I'm thinking Nashville, Seattle, or somewhere on the east coast...thoughts?