How to get rid of phlegm in saliva?

I am sick and I really want to drink water, but the taste of phlegm invading my tastebuds when I drink water keeps happening. What should I do to get rid of this phlegm so I don’t have to taste it when I drink water?

• 1 year ago

gargle with warm salt water to break up the phlegm, then maybe take some mucinex and feel better soon.

• 1 year ago

Why not buy a diluted juice and try that with hot water. Your still drinking water but you’ve taken the horrible taste away. Have you also tried cough sweets while drinking the water??? I hope this helps

• 1 year ago

rnaybe you should go see your doctor and find out why you have that in the first place

• 1 year ago

Put another taste into your mouth to disguise it. Peppermint tea does the job really well.

• Ron
    1 year ago

Gargle with salt water