Is it alright to have a bath with my 2 year old sister?

Please don’t report this, it’s a genuine question and I want to know the answer . Basically everytime my mum and dad is busy and my sister needs a bath I have to share one with her. I’m 15 btw and I have hit puberty. I’m just not sure if it’s right or not? Please answer

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

no is wrong. (even if people will not like this answer. .. this is the truth): in general I will tell this about modesty.. but this can be apply also to nudity in front of others. in the truth is the opposite. We , after the original sin, had to walk dressed. the world want the world walk undressed naked because want we disobbey to this safe rule . We are not in Eden anymore. that's why modesty is very important. All saints (St. Vianney) , St. Ignatius of Loyola, St Maria Goretti etc etc. countless saints always warned the world to take in serious consideration the importance of modesty) You also can watch the testimony of contemporary woman, Gloria Polo, and what she testify on YouTube about also the issue of immodest clothes. (and also nudity that is even more worse than immodest clothes) . of course if there's a necessity as for a disease and you need to help a person , or if is a medical visit. . this is not immodest..but for all the other cases... nudity is to avoid.

• 7 months ago

It's fine. My college roommate said he bathed with his teenage sister until he was nine and never thought anything of it.

ETA: It is important at your age to have some privacy. That is, you should be able to bathe by yourself, too, not every time with your little sis.

• Maggie7 months agoReport

I sometimes bathe by myself but as I said if my mum and dad are busy and she needs a bath my mum tells me to go in with her to save water. Thanks for the help 😀😀😀

• 7 months ago

thats fine

• 7 months ago

1) You don't have to share with her when your parents are busy- You are choosing to share with her, we are all have choices in life, its about taking ownership of them. The choice you had was either get in the bath with her OR you stay in the bathroom with her while she bathes, you made the choice to hop in with her, accept and own it.

2) I don' see why you have to question if this is right or wrong here- You are both females who both have vaginas, its not like your seeing anything new, its not like she is seeing anything new here. Also, bathing or being naked together when it comes to siblings or family memebers is not done for sexual intentions, its done to conserve water, and/or to help someone bathe. It's perfectly fine you bathed with her, and at 2, a) needs full on supervison to make sure she doesn't slip in the bath or do something foolish like stick her head underwater b) she still needs guidance to make sure she is washing her body and not splashing around.

I have to question YOU here, why do you think there is an issue?

Actually mate my mum says I should get in with her to save water so you know don’t come at me. it was only a question and I never said that I think it’s wrong I just said “I’m just not sure if it’s right or not” so you can be quiet and if your not going to be helpful you can get off

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I have baths with my mom all the time. You are both family and females so there is nothing wrong with it. We change in front of each other and see each other on the toilet. We don't get aroused or anything. It's as natural as breathing. Now it would be weird if I had baths with my father or brother.

I get your point but why would me and my sister get aroused of each other 😂

• 7 months ago

It a time for bonding if you are a boy or girl. Your sister doesn’t care what you are she grateful for your time.

It would be weird if you were a boy at 21 and she a girl at 11.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Maggie . A 15 year old person bathes by themselves . There is no reason for Your parents attitude . From now on You bathe Your sister and then You tale a bath .

• 7 months ago

depends if you are a girl or boy

I am a girl, my name is Maggie can’t you guess?

• 7 months ago

it dont sound right to rne, it would be better to give your sister a bath and then later take one yourself

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, what's the issue? She is your sister.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.