JonZ
Lv 7
JonZ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

It's amazing that Republikans continue to claim "no collusion"! What do they think, Don Jr. and all those Russians in Trump Tower were....?

...actually discussing adoptions?! How stupid can Republikans be?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Republicans have sold out...they have made the faustian bargain with the devil. Its that simple. They have made the calculation that they would rather win with dishonor than lose and have honor...…….

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Don't be silly - they actuality believe those Russians and Don Jr. were simply engaged in friendly meaningless conversation, over lunch!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

That seems like a really bold & courageous question for the apparent worlds biggest stupid fat idiot retarded jackass that ever lived in this galaxy

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Tell us, Jone-zzZZZIING!

"Glassy-eyed and laughing, he turns & walks away"

"Tell me what made you this way"

.. KANSAS . . . "Out of Nowhere"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

That's white men for ya huh huh.

See what I did there.i blamed Hunan beings who were born white and with a penis at birth. Because everything is their fault. All republicans are white men. DUHHHG

• New World Man
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

PROBLEM with that statement! - All Republicans might be white men, BUT NOT ALL white men are republicans.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

they believe anything Trump says

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

And how stupid are YOU, to think that YOUR talking about things politicians do is going change ANYTHING!!!!!

Amazing. Truly amazing, the way people like you think!

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

"Hold your leaders to account"? Tell me about the last time THAT stupidity succeeded - not SUCKED, but SUCCEEDED - when YOU did that.

• 1 year ago

They were told there would be dirt on Hillary there, but it was bait and switch. And when they got there, the Russians wanted to talk about adoption restrictions. So they split.

If they had actually gotten dirt on Hillary, don't you think they would have used it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.