any one else attracted to there older sister like real bad?

1 year ago

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

• bob1 year agoReport

i dont know if i know this person you speak of,

1 year ago

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's just that yours is stupid

1 year ago

Oh yes, that does happen. My younger bro suddenly became attracted to me "like real bad" when he started puberty. I used to flirt, flash, and tease him as a form of torture because I thought it was so funny. Then I began getting really turned on by our weird relationship, too.

Pretty soon, we were doing all sorts of naked stuff with each other (oral, mutual masturbation, wet humping, deep kissing, and finally full-on penetration with zero protection). It was great. Our fun lasted a long time, and we still hook-up a few times per year when we can schedule a secret date (nobody suspects anything, of course; who would think a bro & sis could be lovers?!?!?!).

During a recent reunion, I found out that several of my friends had f*cked their own bros all throughout high school. Sibling taboo love is definitely the best!!! No drama, no jealousy, pure naughty pleasures, living together "under-the-radar-in-the-same-house", nightly hook-ups, showering together... yup!!!

• 1 year ago

Get a grip Bob, this can't lead to anything positive.

• 1 year ago

What the hell is wrong with you? All your questions is basically saying the same thing about your sister. You need GOD in your life and get help.

• 1 year ago

fair enough.

• FTL1 year agoReport

You'll regret when you're older, dont try anything ubsurd.

• No. My sister is really old, even older than me.

A long time ago, I had a kind of fetish for these leather pants that she wore, but I never imagined her in them.