What should I do about daughters asthma ?

So I send my daughter to school, she kept coughing, sneezing, also wheezing. she also fainted at lunch a day ago. the staff did their best to wake my daughter up. whenever she has colds, she coughs, sneezes, faints, etc. She goes to school sick.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Best answer

Uh huh. Amazing that you go to school yourself (according to other questions) yet you have a daughter who goes to school -- a school that would NOT send a child to the ER if she fainted at lunch due to an asthma attack.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Yes, it IS amazing; when you consider the fact that 3 weeks ago she was a teenager in school herself, and today she's old enough to have a daughter in school.

• 6 months ago

Get her an inhaler for Christ's sake. As someone with asthma it is one of the scariest experiences I have ever had, and it must be even more traumatizing for a small child.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 8 months ago

And ER said.................?

• 8 months ago

Three weeks ago YOU stayed home from school and now you want us to believe this tale??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

if she is that sick than why is she going too school and not a doctor

• Lili
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Get her to a doctor, for God's sake. She needs a full medical assessment and a better treatment plan.

I hope you're just a lame troll. If not, with a parent like you, your daughter may not be long for this world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.