Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 year ago

What makes Michael Jackson so special?

Why do some people love and worship him?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

he's a good dancer and had good songs. BUT he was a pedo

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Worship should be too much. But he had many great songs

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Micheal Jackson often said that his music was given to him by some higher power and that he often just woke up with an entire composition in his head.

He didn't say God but he said his music came from above. He was multi-talented and illusive. I think the public fell in love with little Micheal.

Maybe he was a musical prophet.

• 1 year ago

He was an immensely talented individual, who started his singing career when he was a young boy.singing in a band with his older brothers. Over the years, he developed his own personal style of singing and dancing. Gradually, he moved onto his solo career, and became famous. He was by all means a very unique individual in the way he sang and danced. People simply loved him for his personal style. Although I wasn’t personally a fan of his, I have to admit that he was one-of-a-kind. Even though he died years ago, his legacy endures as one of the most popular musical artists in the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Cause hee hee. 🤧

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He knew how to strut and otherwise move his body. He did the standard "rock rebel" shtick with more pizzazz than others. I'm not a fan of his singing. Elvis sang much better. But some of his music arrangements were interesting to listen to.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

He was a child star and became America's sweetheart, and of course he sings well and is a really good dancer. Legendary dancer and singer.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Music I guess

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Cause he is beautiful

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Maybe ppl like him cause he was attractive

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.