What demand is there in the USA & Canada to either establish a business or myself up as a Consultant advising large companies?

On UK and EU / EEA Employment Law and HR policies and procedures. Could this also work in Australia and New Zealand? Many companies may wish to expand their business operations into either the UK & Ireland or European market but need to know in advance how to legally take and deal with the employees in the... show more On UK and EU / EEA Employment Law and HR policies and procedures.

Could this also work in Australia and New Zealand?

Many companies may wish to expand their business operations into either the UK & Ireland or European market but need to know in advance how to legally take and deal with the employees in the right way.

I have five years experience in HR, in addition to several professional qualifications including an MSc in International HRM, CIPD 7 in Human Resource Management, CIPD 7 in Learning and Development, Chartered Fellow Membership and are also a Professional member of the Australian Institute of HR.

I could also do by distance learning US HR qualifications and advise UK and European companies on 'people management' in North America.

If I expanded on such a business model here, could it potentially work?

I am in short an International Transatlantic (and potential Transpacific) HR Consultant, Adviser and Policy Analyst?