My dad’s given me a plus one to his wedding, my mum’s saying that I have to take her, do I have to?

My invitation for my dad’s wedding arrived during the week. In the invite he added a note saying I could bring my best friend so I had someone my own age there and wasn’t bored throughout the whole thing. He’d already spoken to her parents who said it was ok if I wanted to ask her. My mum has since found the invite... show more My invitation for my dad’s wedding arrived during the week. In the invite he added a note saying I could bring my best friend so I had someone my own age there and wasn’t bored throughout the whole thing. He’d already spoken to her parents who said it was ok if I wanted to ask her. My mum has since found the invite and has said that I have to take her because there should be someone there to look after me and take me home. I’m 15, I can look after my self at a wedding there’s all of my dad’s family. I’d kept it hidden in my room because she’s still mad he’s moving on even though it’s been 3 years since the divorce. My parents live 100’s of miles apart and my dad was going to pay for train tickets for me and my friend to come to the wedding and then we were going to stay and his house with my step mum and my siblings - two are her’s from a previous relationship, one is their daughter together. Dad’s going to be livid if I bring mum. I don’t want to bring mum as she’s horrible to my step mum, last time she purposefully triggered my step mum’s OCD. Mum seems to think she has a right to attend.
Do I have to take my mum? How can I stop her from coming to the wedding?
Update: I’m a girl, my best friend is a girl. My dad’s going to pay for us to travel on the train and we’d stay at his in my room. On the day of the wedding one of my uncles - He’s actually one of my dad’s closest friends - is taking us. Dad thinks I’d be bored if there’s no one else my own age there, and that I might end... show more I’m a girl, my best friend is a girl. My dad’s going to pay for us to travel on the train and we’d stay at his in my room. On the day of the wedding one of my uncles - He’s actually one of my dad’s closest friends - is taking us. Dad thinks I’d be bored if there’s no one else my own age there, and that I might end up playing babysitter if I’m on my own. He just wants me to be able to enjoy it.