Who would win a Canadian Civil War of Deep South of Canada (Ont/Quebec) vs the industrial urban North (Nunavut/NWT)?

In America the North won

The slave state capital could be Toronto or Ottawa or Montreal

The Industrial Free States have their bigger armies in Iqaluit, Baker Lake, and Yellowknife

Who would win this civil war? The slave states or the Free states lol

• 1 year ago

You've been watching way too much Game Of Thrones.

• 1 year ago

Canada hasn't had a need for a civil war.

• 1 year ago

You've been in the north, and know things are not like that in Canada. Why even ask such a silly question? There were more people on the block I lived on in Ottawa than the entire community where I am now in the Yukon. And, I was in a "rural" part of Ottawa.

• Eric1 year agoReport

I’m just vetting for reactions

• 1 year ago

We aren't like the US.

• 1 year ago

Edit: in the epic battle of kapuskasing Ontario on the Underground Railroad as slaves run north to freedom on the road to the big cities much like Philadelphia Boston New York Detroit Chicago Cleveland you got Iqaluit Cape Dorset Baker Lake Yellowknife Fort Smith Inuvik Fort McPherson