I’m so insecure?

It’s like certain features on me makes me insecure. I legit don’t feel pretty at all. I mean sure i take good pictures here and there but i’m just so freaking ugly .. I’m 14 and i have so much acne.. Like no seriously sooo much. I been dealing with acne since like 3rd grade!! and it haven’t went away. it’s ... show more It’s like certain features on me makes me insecure. I legit don’t feel pretty at all. I mean sure i take good pictures here and there but i’m just so freaking ugly .. I’m 14 and i have so much acne.. Like no seriously sooo much. I been dealing with acne since like 3rd grade!! and it haven’t went away.

it’s getting so bad that i even took acne pills and nothings working! It’s so bad that around my mouth and nose it’s very dry and leaves my skin red and itchy and also dry peeling skin! ;(

My acne problem so bad that pimples are on my upper back and on my chest :( .. There’s not a day i don’t have dried up blood on my face from my pimples. Then my nose is so big.. I even had somebody tell me that “ Your nose is big as **** from the side...” I feel so bad...

I’m just so insecure about myself .. Acne && my nose plays a huge role in making me insecure.. Lots of more things too but these are the top :(