Retired Military?

Did You find that after You retired If You told the people You worked with , some were jealous or used it to justify taking advantage of You . I found some were jealous that I had a pension One employer justified not giving Me a pay raise because He said I already had enough money . Some people told Me that while... show more Did You find that after You retired If You told the people You worked with , some were jealous or used it to justify taking advantage of You . I found some were jealous that I had a pension One employer justified not giving Me a pay raise because He said I already had enough money . Some people told Me that while I was in the military I never paid any rent or that We receive free cigarettes . While still in the military We were assigned to help sandbag a community during a flood for 3 weeks Later after the flood I went for a haircut dressed in my civvies and overheard the locals talking about how all us army guys received a big bonus cheque for doing what We did Has anything like this happened to You ?
6 answers 6