Planning to propose but asking for the blessing of her parents wasn't as good as hoped.. what do i do?

Hey all, So me and my lady have been together for a year in June, I've got a little holiday booked for us in a little cottage she'll love it. We're both 23 and we don't live together. Starting January we're going to be saving together for our first house. Feeling ready and wanting that something... show more Hey all,
So me and my lady have been together for a year in June, I've got a little holiday booked for us in a little cottage she'll love it. We're both 23 and we don't live together. Starting January we're going to be saving together for our first house. Feeling ready and wanting that something more i want to propose, we speak quite openly about being engaged.. for example shes mentioned what rings she likes, the gems, metals.. like she knows what she wants :P
Anyway,
I asked her parents for the blessing as my lady would want me to if she knew and as expected was asked alot of questions.
Her dad wanted to know my intentions (understandably), but then went on to how much we both earn yearly, what we can afford, began looking at houses in the area, suggesting flats we can buy etc etc..
Her mum on the other hand simply asked if its a good idea, do i not think its a bit soon, do i think she will say yes? what if were on holiday and she doesn't say yes? she doesn't like pressure so is doing it on holiday making it that more.. well pressured? but neither of them actually said anything besides that.. i know shes not had it easy in the past so they are right to be cautious..
We both have anxiety, so we wont do crowds or attention so i believe asking at a restaurant etc would be even worse. I think i know her and that she would say yes? just feel edgy after how the parent conversation went? Should i change plans and bring it closer to home? or if i think i know right then carry on?