How do you handle the pressure to please people when you have anxiety?

Like family and a fiance in particular. For instance, the more you do for them they continue to make themselves the center of attention and demand more from you. Or they make everything about themselves and when you try to do your own thing for once they guilt you as if they've been betrayed by not being... show more Like family and a fiance in particular. For instance, the more you do for them they continue to make themselves the center of attention and demand more from you. Or they make everything about themselves and when you try to do your own thing for once they guilt you as if they've been betrayed by not being included.

I feel unimportant and have no life or identity of my own like I'm losing myself to everyone else its so tiresome and draining. Setting bounderies is the answer, but how can I do that when my crippling anxiety and innate desire to please makes it so difficult?