Do you think Brexit will still happen in the reasonable future. Poll?

Will it happen within say 12 months?

No, in the Unreasonable future!

Unless there's a general election within the next 12 months that results in leave parties (UKIP, The Brexit Party) winning large numbers of seats at the expense of the remainer parties (Labour, Tory, Lid-Dems, SNP) Its looking increasingly unlikely,

But you never know, stranger things have been known to happen, so I wouldn't put money on it not happening.

I hope that it does - and soon. If it doesn't I've cast my very last vote. Democracy will be well and truly DEAD so what will be the point?

• Lv 4

"When votes no longer count, it is time to pick up the guns and torches." - famous quote but forgot who said it.

NO: RIP brexit

Oh yes, it has to happen before the Euro elections. It would be absurd to elect numerous MEP's and then say they are not wanted ! They also want to make Nigel Farage look stupid.

I believe the Tories will come to an agreement with Labour for a much watered down Brexit.

• alan P

But how can a discussion between Conservative and Labour substatially change the withdrawal agreement that has taken 2 years to agree with 27 countries

• TSK

Brexit is DEAD...May has NOT quite got it yet....37% of the electorate voted LEAVE in 2016..Many now DEAD and now have some REAL facts many changed their minds....DEAD!!!!

• Nāga

Oh dear. First-past-the-post voting is a relatively easy concept for most people to understand.

Yes it will happen very shortly as the Tories are terrified now that Nigel Farage is back on the scene.

• 8 months agoReport

You can't barage the Farage!!

Absolutely NOT.

And I speak as a Leaver. Brexit day was 29th March and we didn’t leave.

Everything since then is damage control.

Fact is, the UK was not prepared for a No-Deal Brexit and we still aren’t.

The only option left is to revoke Article 50 and try again in 5 or 10 years time when the UK IS properly prepared.

I TOLD YOU !! it wouldn't happen and it hasn't happened

WON'T bother ME I am an EU (Irish) member regardless

• Nāga

Brexit will be like the The Emperor's New Clothes - politicians who promised the public a new suit of Brexit clothes that they say is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent - while in reality, they make no Brexit clothes at all, making everyone believe the clothes are invisible to them.

Will the public eventually cry out "but he isn't wearing anything at all!"?