Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 1 year ago

Hey look, another tornado just hit America. Do you think the Chinese will be ecstatically trilled to their bones?

• Favourite answer

ofcourse they would be, right in a middle of trade war also, now america has to beg them for cheap plastic toxic goods to replace everything that was damaged.

millions of homes and facilities will need new appliance, electronics, building materials which all comes from china. billions more will go in their poket cause of this.

Source(s): here is a few stuff that needs to be replaced all bought from china: building materials, plumbing equipment, appliances, fridge, washing machine, electronics, tvs computers, furniture, tables, chairs, beds... just a few stuff times a million times
  • 1 year ago

I’m not sure what I would have been with you would be nice if I wanna meet

• they don't fukcing care and neither do I lmfao

• 1 year ago

Chinese don't care. They could destroy American currency and economy with one phone call since they own $ trillions in American assets.

• 1 year ago

No, I would not think so.

1 year ago

Grow up.

• 1 year ago

no they aren't as childish as you

• 1 year ago

Not as much as the Democrits will as it gives them something else to blame on Trump..

• 1 year ago

No. Chinese don't get trilled, they get thilled. The "r" is a tough letter for them.

• sam
    1 year ago

not their style to do that